Listen to the brand new dramatisation of How To Be a Woman, narrated by Caitlin herself, as part of BBC Radio 4's Riot Girls season
Selected by Emma Watson for her feminist book club 'Our Shared Shelf'
It's a good time to be a woman: we have the vote and the Pill, and we haven't been burnt as witches since 1727. However, a few nagging questions do remain...
Why are we supposed to get Brazilians? Should we use Botox? Do men secretly hate us? And why does everyone ask you when you're going to have a baby?
Part memoir, part rant, Caitlin answers the questions that every modern woman is asking.
- International Literature Showcase
- Women's Prize for Fiction
- The Big Jubilee Read
- The Booker Prize shortlist 2022
- National Novel Writing Month
- Books for Children and Young People – Debuts
- International Women's Day
- See all